Welcome to AIIE Ranked 1st in GTU First & Second Semester Results, 2015-16
Infrastructure is, in fact, one of the fastest growing fields in India today. The booming economy is a result of improved infrastructure in all spheres of industrialization. AIIE is committed to creating the next generation of engineers, managers and leaders in the infrastructure and allied sector.
News & Events
- Circular - Fee determined by Fee Regulatory Committee for the Academic Year 2016-17
- MQ/NRI Application Form for Academic Year 2016-17
- MQ/NRI Quota Advt. for Academic Year 2016-17
- Prof (Dr.) K N Sheth, has been appointed as Sector Expert (Energy) to evaluate proposals for funding by The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED), Government of Gujarat on 9 May 2016.
- Prof V. M. Patel and Prof. Dr. K.N.Sheth have been awarded a grant of Rs 9,10,000 by GUJCOST for research project titled Study of Concrete by using Waste Material as an Optimum Replacement of Cement.
- AIIE signs MoU with Gujarat Council on Science and Technology (GUJCOST), Gandhinagar to conduct research project Study of Concrete by using Waste Material as an Optimum Replacement of Cement.
- Dr. Mitesh Popat, Professor, Mechanical Engineering was invited as Key note speaker, Guest of Honor and Session Chair in 1st International Conference on Automation in Industries organized by Space Society of Mechanical Engineering(SSME) of ISRO and Om Engineering College, Junagadh.
- Prof. Dr. K N Sheth was invited as an Expert Speaker at a Seminar on Plasma Technologies organised by PG Research Centre for Governance Systems, Gujarat Technological University (GTU) on 5 May 2016.
- Mr. Bala K. Subramaniam, Director, Adani Global Private Ltd, Singapore addressed students at AIIE on The Need of Infrastructure for Future Era on 27 April 2016.
- AIIE Studio Club organized the first Student Conclave titled Infrastructure & Technology- A Solution for Tomorrow on 3 May 2016.
- AIIE organises a week long Sports Festival
- AIIE organises a Cultural Festival